This week’s HEMI success story celebrates the Hamilton County Youth Advsiory Board’s illuminating self-care event, “Make Me Whole Mind Body and Soul.”
This event was hosted by YAB on February 9, 2020 and provided interactive activities, which included services by our sponsoring organizations:
- Martha Enriquez, Pine Lane Soaps, wwwpinelanesoaps.com
- Paul Mitchell, www.paulmitchell.edu/cincinnati
- Al Bess and Kevin Malone, Cuts Plus Barbershop, www.cutsplusbarbership.com
- Sabrina McGill, 5-Star Meal Prep, https://www.instagram.com/5starmealprep
- Angela Johnson, Massage Therapy, Deep Tissue Diva Volunteer
- Gail Manley, Financial Literacy Volunteer
- Mert Cox, Dessert Demonstration Volunteer
- Latisha Douglas-Glynn, Self-esteem Volunteer, http://www.primerica.com/latishadouglas-glynn
To our sponsoring organizations and volunteers:
THANK YOU!!!!! Everyone in attendance participated and truly appreciated your time, generosity and complimentary services/teaching/education.
Get involved with YAB:
FYI: YAB meets the second Sunday of every month at Peoples Church. To learn how to get involved with the Youth Advisory Board, please contact Orville.McDonald@uc.edu.
YAB is currently collecting personal hygience items for their YAB Resource Closet. If you have any items to donate, please drop them off at 260 East University Ave. P.S. Don’t forget you can also donate luggage at any time too.
- Soap/ body wash
- Toothbrush/toothpaste/dental floss
- Shaving cream/razors
- Shopping bags
Thanks in advance!